IFP Open Day Friday 24th of June at Queen Mary's Mile End campus - register here.
The International Foundation Programme (IFP) in Humanities and Social Sciences offers a clear route to undergraduate study. It prepares students for degrees in Humanities and Social Sciences, including Law, Business Management, Economics, International Relations, Politics, Comparative Literature, Linguistics, Languages, Film Studies, History and Geography.
The programme is fully integrated with Queen Mary University of London, which is part of both the University of London and the Russell Group, and includes academic and study skills modules taught by university academic staff.
The IFP accepts applications from international and EU students and provides high quality preparation for the demands of university study.
Why do the IFP
- It's a fully integrated programme, taught on campus by Queen Mary University of London lecturers.
- Students who meet the progression requirements are guaranteed access to undergraduate degree programmes at Queen Mary.
- Students may also apply to other high-ranking British universities including, for example, UCL, King's College London and LSE, and are given support to help them make these applications.
- Students have full access to campus facilities including the library, careers service, and sports facilities.
- Students can apply for accommodation on the Queen Mary campus.
- Students can start the IFP in either September or January.