The International Foundation Programme in Business and Management (IFP BM) offers a route to undergraduate degrees in Management and Business related subjects*. It provides pathways to the three areas offered at undergraduate level by the School of Business and Management at Queen Mary: Management, Marketing, and Accounting.
The programme is fully integrated with Queen Mary University of London, which is part of both the University of London and the Russell Group, and includes academic and study skills modules taught by university academic staff.
Why do the IFP
- It's a fully integrated programme, taught on campus by Queen Mary University of London lecturers.
- If you meet the progression requirements you are guaranteed access to undergraduate degree programmes within the School of Business and Management at Queen Mary.
- You can also apply to other high-ranking British universities including, for example, UCL, King's College London and LSE.
- You receive a high level of support throughout the UCAS process.
- You have full access to campus facilities including the library, careers service, and sports facilities.
- You have full access to University of London facilities including Senate House Library and Student Central.
- You can apply for accommodation on the Queen Mary campus.
- If you are unsure of whether you want to study a degree in Business and Management or another subject, for example Economics, or you want to start the IFP in January, you can study on the International Foundation Programme in Humanities and Social Sciences, which also gives you access to degrees in the School of Business and Management.
*If you are an EU student and are concerned about fees and loans in relation to the 'Brexit' vote click here*