Our Graduate Diploma in Finance & Economics is a joint programme run by The School of Economics and Finance (SEF) and The School of Languages, Linguistics and Film (SLLF). Itoffers a route to masters degrees in the School of Economics & Finance at QMUL and other institutions for international and EU students who are changing disciplines, need to 'top up' their academic qualifications, or who need to improve their level of English. The programme includes English and academic and study skills, as well as Economics & Finance and Econometrics modules, all of which are taught by Queen Mary academic staff. The programme is suitable for students who do, and also for those who do not, have a background in Maths or Economics.
Why study the Graduate Diploma at Queen Mary?
- The programme aims to help students adapt to academic life in the UK.
- Students develop knowledge in their chosen academic subjects, helping them to prepare for postgraduate degrees.
- The School of Economics and Finance delivers the academic modules and SLLF delivers the English Language and Study Skills module (compulsory for all students).
- Students improve their ability to use academic English effectively and appropriately at postgraduate level
- Successful* candidates are guaranteed progression onto postgraduate courses at Queen Mary.
- Students have full access to campus facilities including accommodation**, the library***, careers service, leisure facilities and restaurants.